I want to share some pictures of my recently delivered Emilio set. I ordered it in Tiburon Java which is an Italian Pull up leather, GR 3, from Duane and The Keeping Room. We live in Texas and delivery was by West Express / A&O. Everything was perfectly delivered minus a minor scratch in the wooden leg of the chair and a minor rub on the leather of one of the ottomans. Minor stuff, the driver fixed the wood scratch and we added a little wax cream to the rub on the leather and it's not too visible (its on the side, lower panel of the ottoman --you'd have to have your head on the floor to really see it if I told you where it is!)

The furniture is so heavy and it's impressive to see it delivered as it's carried by four big guys who are almost cursing under their breaths and sweating due to the weight of the pieces!! The sofa and chair are HEAVENLY to sit on! Everyone loves them! We ordered it with extra "stuffing" and with the 21 oz cores and there's nothing hard about them.

The Tiburon Java leather is FABULOUS! It is amazing to see its markings and the true artisan work that goes into making these pieces. I can see fat wrinkles, bites or other little round marks and differences in tone that make the pieces so unique. its hard to capture the true color of the leather in the pictures. It looks really shiny and reddish but it's not. It's a medium brown. The leather is not slick or slippery. See the picture of the sofa arm and you'll see the fat wrinkles and bites.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender_4.jpg 
Views:	1310 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	9463

Name:	FullSizeRender_1_1.jpg 
Views:	1007 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	9464

Name:	FullSizeRender_1_2.jpg