Thread: Great Forum, Thank you Dr. Collie!

missbear71 Guest

Default Great Forum, Thank you Dr. Collie!

Hi Duane,

I just found this forum yesterday as I was looking into warranty details for a Huntington House sofa my husband and I put a deposit on. Living in Ashburn, I just wish I had found your furniture store before we ordered this sofa.

After reading through the forum, I've read quite a bit, and I am glad that I didn't buy a Flexsteel couch, and I wanted to thank you for having a forum that confirmed my hesitation to get one. I also loved the furniture ranking manufacturers.

I look forward to hearing about more manufacturers as time goes on. I know my experiences with Highland House, Vanguard, Taylor King and Broyhill. So hopefully I'll get a chance to contribute to this forum at some point.

So thanks again, and the next time my husband and I look for another piece of furniture, we will take the ride to Alexandria to visit your store.

Regards,
    Jackie

missbear71... welcome to the forum and good luck with the new sofa. I live in Lansdowne, so we are neighbors.

Thank you! Our forum is a year old now, and making good progress. It relies heavily on contributions (written) from everyone, so PLEASE do share your experiences and opinions on pieces you have owned, its a big help to those in the market.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

missbear71 Guest

Thank you for the welcome from both cuse69 and dr. collie. I will certainly let you know how this sofa works out! Jackie