Duane

As soon as I receive my recent sample request we will be ordering the Westwood series. I do have some concerns since the only H&M we sat in was the Woodbridge recliner; however we fell in love.

My concerns are
1. Ordering without sitting in the sofa or the recliner. However, you did indicate that the Westwood recliner was superior to the Woodbridge. I am 5'4 and my husband is 6'. My husband did like the Woodbridge recliner but might like the Westwood more since it is larger.

2. The Westwood sofa looks like it has some pitch to it compared to other sofas. Should I be looking at one that has a straighter back or will the bustle help with that? The sofa is all mine!

3. Since the Westwood sofa is slightly curved how will that look with an ottoman?

4. As far as cushion firmness should I stay with the standard on both the seat and back?

If you have any other information you can pass on regarding our selection, would be most appreciated. Just a lot of info to process.

This site is truly amazing to someone like me who had no idea about leather and what goes in to making a high end piece of furniture. So glad I found The Keeping Room!

Thanks again.