Thread: H&M Town & Country for sectionals?

crouch Guest

Default H&M Town & Country for sectionals?

Duane,

Can you tell me if any of the Hancock & Moore sectionals are part of the Town and Country program and if so, in what leathers?

I am most interested in either the September or Sinclair sectionals due to their seat depths.

Thanks.

Sure! There are only two sectionals in the Town and Country program as of now, though I have been requesting they expand the options. They are:

# 9748 LAQ/RAQ September Sectional in 2-pieces, measuring 104" x 104" on the wall, with the lead leather being Document Saddle. You get loveseat left, loveseat right, and quarter unit. $ 5,459 in Document Saddle, any other Document Color $ 6,109 (plus shipping/delivery)

# 8133 NB LAQ/RAQ Austin done as above except 96" x 96". Leather is Cavalier Oxblood $ 4,369. Any other Cavalier color $ 4,939 (plus shipping/delivery).

Things can, and do usually change with the October Furniture Market. Prices may go up, or other pieces may be added, etc. Right now those are the options for the best price points.

These are both 2-piece units and they are large. Be sure you have good egress into the home before ordering. No narrow doorways!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

crouch Guest

Duane,

As always, thanks for the info.

I must admit, though, I wasn't quire ready for the price differential between a regular sofa (which in the September T&C program can be a little over $2k) and the sectional price (which your post indicates for the September T&C is just under $5500). I realize the sectional comes in three pieces and has substantially more seating area (5 seat cushions vs. 3) but for that 66% increase in seating the price is 2 1/2 times as much. Is that typical with sectional pricing?

Sectionals have to be thought of as three pieces of furniture. For the September unit, you'd look at it (price-wise) as if it were three loveseats.

That particular sectional is not a 3-piece, its a 2-piece unit with overlapping cushions. Still, for pricing comparisons always figure the corner unit to be a loveseat, whether its a free floating piece or not.
    Duane Collie

One more quick note...looks like the Town and Country program may be changing in a few weeks in concert with the October Furniture Market in a few weeks. I don't know those changes will be but will post it here as I get the info.
    Duane Collie