Jack Glasheen stopped by my shop this morning with Craig and Jackie, my sales reps. Its been three years since he's been in my store. Always great to see Jack...he's one of the smartest men in the furniture business and a true gentleman. I think I probably talk his ear off anytime I get an audience. He told me my business with Hancock and Moore is up an astounding 30% over last year, which shocked me because quite honestly I hadn't been looking at the numbers recently (busy!). Guess not many stores are showing numbers like that in this economy.

I told him that everyone was REALLY happy to see leather swatches put on the web site as well as being able to find their local dealer via zip code. Next web site improvement we talked about was to label the photos so YOU know the leather that its shown in on the picture. I think he may agree to do that. He really wants me to come to the October Market this year, says there is new stuff I really should come see in person. Maybe I'll close the store for a day this year in October and ride my motorcycle on down to check it out.

Jack asked me "Who cleans your store? It's really well kept." I told him that I did...<laughing> No maid service here!

Great visit, and its a great company.