Thread: Tracking furniture while it's being built

Default Tracking furniture while it's being built

You know how you can track the progress of your foreign car as it's being shipped from Europe across the Atlantic Ocean? You can see where it is on its trip and when it will arrive at its U.S. port. Wish I could do the same thing with my H&M chairs. It would be so cool to have pictures of them as they were being constructed and then covered with leather, and then shipped on their merry way.

I'd like the feature, too! I have to make a phone call each time I want to check on an order status, and while I don't mind doing it I always feel like I'm taking up time of the very busy customer service ladies at H&M (they ARE the best in the industry, as far as I'm concerned). Would be very nice to be able to check it on the web.

Actually, Taylor King has that ability I'm told. I too new as a dealer to try it out yet, but supposedly I can do a dealer log-in and go right to the production schedule. I'm looking forward to being able to do that with them.

I can always arrange for you to go to Hickory NC to see yours being made if you like, its a grand tour.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.