The H&M # 5831 Ricki series is probably the sofa / loveseat combo I think offers the best package at the best price right now (Summer 2018). Why do I like it so much? The simple lines are very clean - it sits great for most people - the price in the Just In Time Program is very aggressive - the Juno leathers are excellent and not your typical "bargain" hides, and it has a relatively small foot print as sofas go, with a large interior space due to the narrow track arms. Also, its fits a range of body types well.

This is the first Ricki Loveseat I have had come through the store - it's excellent. In the Just in Time promotion it's priced the same as the sofa. Leather on these are Juno Dove (not slick, matte finish) and wood finish on the legs is Graphite. You can get 100% top grain leather in a USA-Made sofa for about the same price as a imported Chinese sofa at most other stores - this one is a sure-fire winner all the way around.

Note these photos were taken at 7:30 a.m. under early morning light - do not rely on them for color accuracy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rik1.jpg 
Views:	728 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	10933Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIK6.jpg 
Views:	656 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	10934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIK5.jpg 
Views:	686 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	10935Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIK10.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	10936