Thread: Flood Model SPECIAL on Royal Pedic Queen Size All Cotton Organic Box and Mattress set

Default Flood Model SPECIAL on Royal Pedic Queen Size All Cotton Organic Box and Mattress set

Yesterday I sold the bed frame my Royal Pedic Organic Cotton Mattress and Box Spring display model was displayed in, so now the unit is simply on the floor. It will take me 8 weeks to get a new replacement display model, so I'd rather sell the floor model box and matt than have it on the store with no bed frame. Plus, I'd like to have the new floor model bed be a King and obviously this Queen will not fit a King frame.

So, I am selling this unit at HALF PRICE. Local to Wash DC only. We can deliver within 2 hours of the store for an additional charge. This has been a floor model only, never delivered - tested by a few customers in-store, of course.

Queen Size Royal Pedic Organic Box and Matt is currently prices at $ 5,348 for the set. Half price is $ 2,674

The Organic 3" Topper (Box Edge) that is on the set is likewise. $ 2,368 for a new one, Half price is $ 1,184

This unit on their website:

https://royalpedic.com/PNCW.asp

I personally sleep on a Royal-Pedic and all the bedding in my home guest bedrooms is RP as well. These last twice as long as conventional bedding and and are hand-made in Los Angeles CA.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Flood Model SPECIAL on Royal Pedic Queen Size All Cotton Organic Box and Mattress

I have decided to pull this set off the floor, and have bagged it in plastic and moved it to the warehouse. Had two new Hancock and Moore Sofas come in and we needed the space. So here's a photo of the set right before we sealed it up in the plastic, Heck of a deal for someone that wants this set, at half price its well below current dealer cost! This set will go 20 years and not deteriorate with use.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0336.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	11613
    Duane Collie

Default Re: Flood Model SPECIAL on Royal Pedic Queen Size All Cotton Organic Box and Mattress

I sure wish I was on your coast as I'd really like to pick this up. Is shipping really terrible on mattresses?

To Arizona? Probably in the range of $ 500 to $ 900 depending on the carrier.
    Duane Collie