New to my store is the Urban Barnwood line. This is one of the hottest looks going today, and the wood is made of reclaimed barn oak from the Midwest. Timbers come from old barns being torn down and then X-Rayed for metal (which is then dug out) and kiln dried to remove any moisture and kill any wood boring bugs that may be present. The pieces are made in Ohio by an Amish workshop (yes, they are real Amish, I have met them) and would probably survive most anything short of an explosion, These are not veneered, they are solid oak - and solid oak is heavy. A good friend of mine who also operates a small retail furniture store told me I had to try this line, it's the top seller in her store - so why not?

I brought in their Stretford Table model, which is 72" x 42" and comes with a pair of self-storing leaves (2 x 12") with a Barnwood Top, Rough Sawn, Nail and Knot holes are resin filled. Brown maple base. This also be ordered with a smoothed out top if the rough sawn is too primitive for you. Table expands with one hand, and no need to pull on the table base to open it up. Price on this table in-store is $ 2,770

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0789.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	12054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0791.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	12056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0790.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	201.3 KB 
ID:	12059

Chairs are a set of (6), two arms and four sides and are Stone House series, Brown Maple Frames, Rough Sawn Barnwood Seat, Nail and Knot holes resin filled. $ 379 sides, $ 415 on the arms (deduct $ 10 a chair if you don't want the holes filled)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0893.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	12058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0792.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	199.4 KB 
ID:	12060