Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hancock and Moore Your Way Series list of promotional leathers

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Your Way Series list of promotional leathers

Are there any promotions for motion your way going on?? I like Juno graphite or juno soft blue

Yes, Your Way runs promotional leathers year 'round at qualifying dealers only, you can see them at this thread.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ional-leathers
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Question Re: Hancock and Moore Your Way Series list of promotional leathers

Hi! Is this promotion still active? I’ve had my eye on the Leathers: Caress and Markle. Would the promotional leathers Dream or Kismet, below have a similar hand? I don’t have access to samples to feel and compare. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Hancock and Moore runs a special promotion on Your Way series pieces in selected leathers. Not all dealers can offer this , there is a buy-in requirement to be part of this program. Here's the leathers in each group, and you can select from any color in these series:

Group 1:

Gunner
    Hutton
    Juno
    Kip
    Kismet
    Lyric
    Nirvana

Group 2:

Angelo
    Coast
    Dream
    Kismet
    Tilton

Note: This list has been updated Sept 1, 2021.

Yes, this promo is still current and is ongoing.

Markle is not comparable to anything on this list, its an exotic velvet-soft pure aniline that is considerably more costly. Dream and Caress are somewhat similar. Samples are free of charge upon request.
    Duane Collie

Hi Duane,

I'm trying to finalize my choices. Looking at the Your Way sofa and loveseat Y87 and Y63 - trying to decide between Lyric Sand and Lyric Tumble weed. (I know, big change from looking at navy/blue for sofas.) I think the Lyric Sand is prettier, but worry at how light the leather is considering the active lifestyle of my house which is why I'm also looking at the Tumbleweed. I can't find a picture of either in the Forum (or on line). I also wanted to be sure I was reading the promo leather list correctly that both of these were Group 1 promo leathers for the Your Way collection.

What do you think of these two and how would the Tumbleweed look on the Y87 and Y63 (looking at the rolled arm, straight cushion, rounded box border.) I'm trying to decide if the Tumbleweed will look too rustic/beaten up for these more traditional models. Is my worry misplaced about how light the Lyric Sand is with respect to dogs, kids, etc?

Still planning on the 5831-1 Ricki Chair & 5831-0 Ottoman - going with your recommendation on the MC Juno Soft Blue - I think these Lyric leathers work with the Juno - if you disagree, you won't hurt my feelings by telling me - looking for some validation or redirection.

Finally, still on fence about a recliner, (probably UL7187-PR - it would be in the Juno Soft Blue as well.) I assume you'd steer me to the power recliner - do I want the battery one?

Know I'm running short on time - know you're probably slammed as well with everyone trying to finalize their options.

Thanks for any opinions you might be willing/have the time to offer.

Lyric Tumbleweed and Sand are fairly close to on another, I pulled samples and here they are next to one another (color on the camera is not 100% accurate). I have a slight (very slight) preference for the Tumbleweed on the left for a large piece such as a sectional, but really its just a preference as the darker tones can hide a few more sins over time. Yes, Lyric is part of the Your Way Group 1 promo. I like Lyric and think it will make up well on a sectional.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LYRIC.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	14274

Juno Soft Blue won't have the high/low that you are getting in the Lyric - if you are OK with the Lyric having a semi-distressed look and the Juno having none, then I think the color tone are good. Here's the Tumbleweed next to Juno Soft Blue. What I would do if you go this route, is get a pair of 18" square pillows in Juno Soft Blue with welts in the Tumbleweed to go on the sectional, that would make a nice tie-in and the look would be great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Juno.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	14275

Battery power is only needed if you don't want a cord across the floor. You can always add the battery at a later date, and its less costly then buying it from Hancock and Moore if you get it at Amazon. This is the one to get.

https://www.amazon.com/Limoss-Wirele...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Sarah and I have it all handled - we have time to answer questions and take orders! She is working remotely today due to the snow that came in last night, as long as we have the order by 4 p.m tomorrow (Sat the 8th Eastern Time, we are good to go)

Duane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LYRIC.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	14273  
    Duane Collie

Thank you!

I plan to FINALLY order the ottoman today that I have been thinking about for 2 years, lol. I am glad you and Sarah have it handled but does H&M? Waiting for quotes on customizataion (I know, I know, its going to take forever but still cheaper than enlarging the livingroom or buying a new house, lol) If they don't get the quote information today can we order the ottoman in standard size and customize it later, or would the customization and maybe the entire piece be subject to the price increase? "I" don't have until close of business tomorrow because I am working 7 am until 4-6 pm and I am sure you have heard how busy the hospitals are. I very likely won't have any time to devote to furniture shopping during those hours. Crossing my fingers we can get it done today.

By the way, the Juno Blue and Lyric look very pretty together, that should be a lovely room!

We can always order a custom mod without a quote and send it in. Worst that can happen is you can cancel the order if the quote comes back too high for the modifications.

Who can say on delivery times with Omicron spreading everywhere? It's just an unknown right now, obviously. If they lose 20% to 30% of their work force in the coming months due to Covid outs, it's anyone's guess how long things will take.
    Duane Collie