Thread: An attempt at a Mattress FAQ

Default An attempt at a Mattress FAQ

Hey all! I thought I'd take a few minutes today and attempt a draft at a mattress FAQ. This is something I've meant to do for quite a while, but haven't found the time for due to life events and exhaustion. Some of that social media marketing agency exhaustion has come from sleeping on a few terrible mattresses over the last few years in grad school, builders and developers in dombivli and I don't want anyone else to go through that same situation. I have no new projects in dadar experience in the industry itself, although I have done literal years of research and spoken with coil, land solutions foam, and mattress manufacturers in person and on the phone. Some of what you'll read here is pretty much the party line and similar to what you'll find on The Mattress Underground, and some of it is my opinion. I'll mark areas that are less evidence-based and more my opinion as such. So... without further ado.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
    Last edited by nitinsalvi; 05-07-2020 at 01:03 AM.