Thread: B&Y Home theater seating

McCall Guest

Default B&Y Home theater seating

Someone on the AVS forum was asking about the Bradington Young Home theater seating. He has a B&Y recliner and knows the quality of that he wondered if the HT seating would be as good. I told him to come here and ask Duane, but don't know if he will so I am asking myself.

Also Duane, didn't I read a post by you in the past saying you were interested in AV and Home theater? I thought you might have notice my post showing mine.
    Maybe it was not you. Anyway is the HT B&Y seating as good quality as thier other stuff?

tds1 Guest

I don't know anything about the B&Y seating (aren't they owned by Hooker now??), but did just recently look at home theater seating. Although I loved the H&M seating (my gold standard for leather furniture), it was just too expensive for the HT stuff. However, we looked at some Leathercraft HT seating which is much more reasonable and quite nice. So I might suggest that he adds Leathercraft to his list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by McCall View Post
    Someone on the AVS forum was asking about the Bradington Young Home theater seating. He has a B&Y recliner and knows the quality of that he wondered if the HT seating would be as good. I told him to come here and ask Duane, but don't know if he will so I am asking myself.

Also Duane, didn't I read a post by you in the past saying you were interested in AV and Home theater? I thought you might have notice my post showing mine.
    Maybe it was not you. Anyway is the HT B&Y seating as good quality as thier other stuff?
    Yes, I did see your Home theatre layout, and its quite impressive! That looks like it was a lot of work to put together. All that and then you move!

I've not personally sold any of the BY Theatre seating but its simply recliners tied together, so I would expect it to be identical to their other motion product pieces.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.