Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Purchased New Set Of Patio Furniture

Dicehyden Guest

Default Just Purchased New Set Of Patio Furniture

HI all.. I rectally moved to Florida from new york, though culture wise it's not that different but Florida weather is way awesome then NY. New home new big yard and just bought a new set of table and chairs of Patio Furniture from www.familyleisure.com. A friend of mine recommend me to buy from there got the whole set $300 cheaper compare to local mall price. Got it in 3 days with free shipping yes free shipping. I am so excited to share my yard snaps with your guys. I will posting my new luxury yard snaps tomorrow.
    Last edited by Dicehyden; 11-04-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Default Re: Just Purchased New Set Of Patio Furniture

Gee, I sure hope your rectal condition improves by moving to Florida. I guess you were in such a rush to spam the forum with your embedded links that you confused 'recently' with 'rectally' .... or maybe its because you really are just an ass for violating forum rules for commercial posts ON YOUR FIRST POST?

And no, you won't be posting your 'luxury backyard snaps' tomorrow. You've been banned for 1 month from being able to use the forum. Do it again and the ban will be permanent.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

heh, on forums I moderate we just perma ban immediately

I usually do as well, but once in a while you have to leave a body swinging from the gallows to get the message out <g>
    Duane Collie

Sarah Guest

Hilarious!!

Martha2 Guest

Love it. Duane for President!

Interesting. You just moved to Costa Mesa but you're posting from India.

USER "TWISTER" BANNED AS USER AND ALL POSTS DELETED.....

<sigh> This is becoming a real problem. I delete about ten users a week who join from India, Russia, Eastern Europe or the Philippines. They intend to get a foot hold in the forum, then spam it as soon as they can. Apparently they are paid to obtain the presence and have some command of English, but invariably they stick out because they add no useful content. Their IP address gives them away, every time.

Not sure what to do about it. They answer the challenge question correctly, and I'm afraid if I make it any more difficult it will shut out legitimate users.

Thoughts?
    Duane Collie

I wish I knew the software you use to run this message board better. Some forums have posts made by newer members sit in a holding area until the forum moderator approves/deletes the post. After a certain amount of good posts the restriction is removed.

Correct! I had the v.bulletin software set to that (New posters must be approved by Moderators), but then when folks were not seeing their posts come up they would call my store within the next hour to ask if there were technical problems - so that wasn't working well, either. I can't moderate instantly.....

The challenge question is the key I suppose, but pretty much any answer can be found via Google so it doesn't pay to make it too difficult.

Of course the real problem is these spammers don;t want to add any useful information content, just get their links on the forum free of charge. If they could actually contribute something other than useless jabber, than I would not care what country they were from.
    Duane Collie