Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall 2020 High Point Showroom Video - Hancock & Moore/Jessica Charles

Default Re: Fall 2020 High Point Showroom Video - Hancock & Moore/Jessica Charles

I’m interested in one of the pieces and will send you an e-mail.

Default Re: Fall 2020 High Point Showroom Video - Hancock & Moore/Jessica Charles

Wow the size of the sectional at 6:19... that thing's what 15-20K?

6:19 is the end of a bed and then panning into the Maitland Smith part of the showroom.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

6:19 is the end of a bed and then panning into the Maitland Smith part of the showroom. I have never sold a sectional in the $ 15K to $ 20K range, though I'm pretty sure other dealers have charged that much! Not sure which one you are referring to.

The Sofa I am buying for the store is at 2:42 and the Recliners I am getting (three of them) are at 3:08. They will be the exact ones you see in the video, all discounted. Market ends today, will take 2 weeks to break down the showroom and another 2 weeks to get to my store, so I'll have them in about a month, more or less. The rest of the showroom was sold out to other dealers, that was all I could get.
    Duane Collie

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    6:19 is the end of a bed and then panning into the Maitland Smith part of the showroom.
    Sorry I meant at 4:19

That sectional is huge at 4:19, it probably does cost that much. Those are kind of "fairy tale" pieces however, I've never had a client order one that large.
    Duane Collie

Here is what is coming to my store from the High Point Showroom. Likely will be packed in the next two weeks and I should have the pieces here my mid-to-late November. Aall can be seen in that video, they are from that showroom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Market.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	13422Click image for larger version. 

ID:	13422Click image for larger version. 

ID:	13422
    Duane Collie

2020 was very bad! Just a year ago, it was a state of art, High point Showroom specials: http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...cock-and-Moore .
    Now, it's Grade 1/2.

Not really - they sold the showroom very quickly since all dealers are low on floor inventory - I only got the crumbs, you take what you can get!
    Duane Collie

Quick Update. there is also a Your Way Y87 sofa (English Arm, T-Cushion, Knife Edge back cushions) in Tilton Lager coming in as part of my Showroom buy. That was the very last piece they had in leather, everything else remaining is in fabrics. This sofa is seen at 4:10 in the video in the first post.

There will be no discounts on anything but the Churchill sofa (15%). The other items are all Town & Country items already on promotion, and the two Articulating Headrest recliners (one Ghent, one Sami) will be the only two in the country for sale for the next 6 months. Those are brand new and these are the first two made. These will all ship to my store in about 3 weeks time.

I am running out of showroom stock, its not out there to refill at all. So there is no incentive for the makers to mark things down or for stores to do so, either quite honestly. If you are looking for something in the next couple of months, it will be off the floor or in a store's inventory and that's pretty much everywhere. Orders placed now (late October 2020) I expect to see ship in late January to February.
    Last edited by drcollie; 10-27-2020 at 01:52 PM.
    Duane Collie