Today I unpacked my two new French Curve sofas by Hancock and Moore, to deliver to my home this Saturday and replace my old Leathercraft sofas which are 17 years old. These will be the very first Hancock and Moore sofas I have ever personally owned! While that may seem strange to many of you considering how many units I sell and how fond I am of the brand, the truth is they are just as expensive for me as they are for you. Last November my Son-In-Law fell asleep with a full, open beer on one of the sofas during Thanksgiving and it spilled all over the seat cushions and stayed there all night as I had gone to bed. So in the morning, the casings were trashed (standing / soaking alcohol is really bad for leather). So I told my wife it was time to replace these old Leathercrafts, they are tired and need to go to the basement TV room. Then Covid arrived and that was NOT the time to order two new sofas for myself, who knew what was going to happen? Not I. Not anyone. Well, business was more brisk than every before, so I finally pulled the trigger on two new ones in July and ordered them. I had a lot of fun unpacking them today - FINALLY - I get to own two H&M Sofas of my own. They are beautiful, too, after I unpacked the first one I just sat in it out at the warehouse before loading it into the truck enjoying it for five minutes (I don't do that with customer sofas, I'm sweaty!). Of course a burnished leather (Hyde Park Cognac), gimp on the base, and the expensive but had-to-have-it optional hand-lacing and ultra down seat cores.