I purchased a Bradington Young leather piece. It was a tufted leather piece with wood accents. I received the piece at the end of July. The day the piece was delivered and in my home I heard a pop. About an hour later I found out what the pop was one of the buttons had broken. I also noticed that one of the wood corners was pulling away from the frame since it was not properly glued. I contacted the place where the piece was purchased and setup a repair appointment. The person could not fix the piece and a new button was ordered. The second attempt using the new button was not successful but the wood was glued to the corner. I contacted the retailer and they indicated a third attempt would be made. I asked for B&Y phone number to contact them directly. The B&Y person was pleasant but indicated that they would contact the retailer and probably attempt to repair again. If this is not successful either another repairer would attempt to fix it or send it back to the factory which would mean possibly not piece for 1 month. I let them know since day one I have not had a piece of furniture that looked new. The quality was poor for a piece that was expensive. I have been patient long enough and I知 not satisfied with the piece or B&Y customer service. The warranty on the product is one year, my concern is since the quality of this piece is suspect I知 out of luck after one year according to B&Y. Also I let them know I would be posting this and they said it my prerogative.