Hello Duane,
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
1st post -- wanted to say THANK YOU for your forum and all of the great information here.

Although you've been kind enough to provide a quote, I thought my questions might be helpful to others who, like me, are searching for some answers to things. I have already done the "advanced search" and didn't see these answered anywhere on the site thus far.

We are looking at the Y13 (quarter round), Y21 and Y22 (left/right arm loveseats) in one of the promo leathers (Juno Smoke), which you explained that although was normally a Gr2 leather, in the promo was a Group 1 leather in terms of pricing. We will be getting the Narrow Track Arm, Straight bottom cushions and Square Box Border back cushions.

At the moment, we are debating Std depth and Deeper Depth (I'm 6'3", wife is 5'3") and for me, the deeper depth is much more comfortable. Any thoughts on std vs deeper?

Questions are:
- is there an upcharge for Deeper Depth Your Way sectional? It did not appear so from your quote and from the literature I've read.

- what is the upcharge for qualux backs on a sectional? wondering what your experience is with this option -- other thing we're considering is the extra full option for backs (which you've said, and local dealer has said is N/C). Standard backs seem "mushy."

- we have contemporary home -- and will be asking to delete the welting on our order and in its place, ask for the Saddle Stitch. I know from reading here that this is a N/C option. because the leather we're getting is Protected, we're also worried about wear on any raised seams. Would you recommend asking to have saddle stitch on ALL SEAMS?

Lastly, given the time of year and the ongoing pandemic, wondering about what you are telling customers for timing of production? I'm thinking end of Feb or early/mid-March -- does that sound about right?

Duane, my thanks to you for all of your experience and insight you so willingly share with us!