Thread: Hi From Central NJ

otbricki Guest

Default Hi From Central NJ

Well I'm a new member having found my way from Google through Garden Web to land here in search of some very nice leather furniture.

Hancock and Moore looks like what I'm after and I've been working my way through their web site - and oh my is there a lot to work through.

The Campaign sofa and love seat have caught both my and my wife's eye because it seems to fit our like of Arts and Crafts and these seem to me to be compatible with that style.

I'm wondering if there is a reclining version of the love seat? Or alternatively what tilt back chairs go well with the Campaign?

Also I'm interested in ideas about the comfort level of these for my body type - I am about 6' and 230 lb.

Thanks - and Duane I like your style.

Default Re: Hi From Central NJ

The 9083-30 Campaign Dual Recliner Sofa is a relatively new item, I've not tried it out so I can't comment on the comfort level.

Its not available as a loveseat as a standard item, but may be able to be customized as one. If you get serious about one, I can make some calls on it and find out.

Possible Recliners:

# 1051
    # 1049 (this is a very hot-selling look right now, good sitting, too)
    # 1043
    # 7033
    # 7056
    # 7070 (wood arms are very sharp looking, fit the look)
    # 7074

Watch the back heights on some. At 6' you really want to be in the 40" high range I would think.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

otbricki Guest

What do you think of the comfort of the standard campaign sofa?

Comfort is so subjective, I hesitate to comment a whole lot on it, because what one person likes another may not. The standard Campaign sits well (to me) like most the sofas in the line. Nothing to note as a negative. The arms - given the style of the piece - are hard-edged, pretty much like leather over wood (there a thin inner foam, but not much). So they're not the best "lay down" sofas because of that design detail.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

otbricki Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    So they're not the best "lay down" sofas because of that design detail.
    Thanks for that observation. I definitely like to get horizontal on the furniture.