Just as many have commented on this forum, we also do not have a H&M retailer close by. It’s a two hour drive in one direction to find a retailer that carries H&M product and then it’s been disappointing to find only a few pieces. We did order a few H&M pieces through the Keeping Room last Fall which have recently been received and we’re now in the market for recliners. During one of our visits late last summer we did find a manual Ghent recliner which we both liked. As we learn more about recliner features, it’s prompted a few questions hoping the forum members can help with. I realize I could call Duane to discuss, but also know he’s swamped right now and encourages us to share general knowledge on the forum which may help others. So..., here goes the questions:

* Do the power and manual versions of the same recliner “sit” differently and, if so, could you explain the difference in the comfort levels?
* Do the back and foot motions operate independently in the “standard” power recliners? (Note: I used the term standard to differentiate these from the Your Way power recliners).
* IF the answer to the previous question is the foot and back do not operate independently, does the power version with the new AR feature offered in either the Ghent or Sami recliners have this independent functionality? (Since this is new, Duane may be the only forum member that can accurately answer this one).
* There is a post from another forum member which detailed the advantages of having the AR along with pics of the viewing angles which I found very helpful. This was with a Your Way (YW36) power motion recliner. In one of our retail visits last summer, we were able to sit in a YW power reclining sofa. It was very comfortable, however, we were not looking to have this feature in a sofa due to the additional weight. What I do recall is that the recliner did not fully recline. The Sales Rep said that it’s actually considered an “incliner” and not a true recliner. Therefore, I’m wondering if this is the same case with the YW36 recliners or are they true recliners? Appreciate your confirmation on this.
* Is the AR in the YW36 recliners the same AR being used in the new option for either the Ghent or Sami recliners? (Again, most likely need Duane to answer).

Thank you to all in advance!