Hi All,

Been lurking for a bit but am finally ready to move forward with a new sectional for my family room. I am pretty set on a Taylor King Taylor Made fabric sectional. Where I am struggling is with size/configuration - I could definitely use your help. The room has an interesting layout due to an oversized entry opening and a very large floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Ceilings are high (18') and there is lots of natural light. We have two young boys (10 & 5) and lots of family in the area, so we need comfort and space first and foremost. I recently had a consult with a decorator who confirmed the layout I had in my head, but now I am having trouble determining the right size and configuration for the furniture itself. Here are pics of the room from before we moved in taken from the entry:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FM Walkthrough.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	13781

Name:	FR Walkthrough 2.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	13782

And here is a scaled drawing with the layout suggested by the decorator:

Name:	Family Room.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	13780

The TK configuration I am considering is 34/20/45 (Corner Sofa/Armless Loveseat/Wide Chaise). I'm working on a quote with Duane but would definitely consider a different layout to get a better fit (if needed).
Dimensions: 129.5 x 97.5 x 65 (dimensions are to scale in drawing)

Areas where I'd love your advice:
1. Is the shorter side too short at 97.5? The weird cutout in the drawing depicts a decent sized bay window that is difficult to decorate around. The decorator suggested a 115" sofa on that wall with console table behind.
2. Is it better to go with the attached chaise or do a longer sofa with an ottoman? If we went with an ottoman, we would most likely do two smaller accent chairs at 90 degrees rather than an angled cub chair.

Just the sectional for now, but eventually we will need a leather accent chair (depicted in drawing but not to scale), a tall buffet or similar between the windows on the right wall, and the decorator recommended a table w/chairs for some flex space in the upper-right corner. We also have plans to put built-ins on either side of the fireplace, but for now, we have an entertainment center to the left with the tv mounted above.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed and very much appreciated!

Thank you!
Melissa