Yesterday one of my most valued customers came in the store to visit (she had not been in for two years) and it was delightful to see her and catch up. One thing she told me just right out of the blue was "of all the things I have bought from your store, the best buy of all was the Royal Pedic bedding, that is an amazing product that rewards us every night with good sleep, and we don't even realize how superior it is to other mattresses until we take an overnight trip and sleep on an inferior bed".

I agree! I only have Royal Pedic in my own home and will probably never buy another brand for my personal use. YES - they are expensive when compared to other mass market bedding, no getting around that. However they will last up to 15 years and even at 350 nights per year that's over 5,000 nights of good sleep, Worth it.

The owner of Royal Pedic, Tony Keleman, just hates to do price increases. He really does. Tony is good people, he is into making the best bedding and is always trying to be helpful. Because he hates price increases, he only does them every four to five years, last one was in 2017. He just absorbs costs of doing business in between. But when he does take a price increase, they are big ones, as he doesn't want to do another for a few years.

There is new pricing going into effect June 1, 2021. And the price increase is a pretty good one. So if you want a Royal Pedic, you have a couple more days to order from the 2017 price list.