I am seeing quite a lot of people who are skeptical of the order times on their new furniture they order, and don't "really" believe me when I say 5 to 6 months. It's across the entire industry, and your order is not going to get here quicker, nor is calling about it frequently going to speed it up.

Today (June 15, 2021) an order shipped that was sent in on December 23, 2020. That's one week shy of 6 months.

And the transport industry....<headache>. Your order will not deliver fast either. This article in the Washington Post today. Entitled "The Seven Industries Most Desperate for Workers". If you don't want to read it, or can't open it, Truckers and Movers are two of the seven.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ker-shortages/

I am currently quoting December deliveries for all orders placed this month across all makers. Any dealer that tells you they can get it quicker - well - .....

HOWEVER, several of my customers are electing to make mini-vacations and opting out of paid deliveries and going to the factories to pick up themselves. That will save several weeks time. Be sure to bring enough truck if you do, most this won't fit in your SUV.