Thread: My Daughter Sarah is now working at The Keeping Room (Part time)

Default My Daughter Sarah is now working at The Keeping Room (Part time)

For the first time in twenty years, I have some help at the store. My daughter Sarah is now working at the store on a Part Time basis while she gets her Personal Trainer Certification. I am teaching her all I know about the business and she has my work ethic, plus is smarter than I am, too! I am happy to have her and she will be handling some of the email inquiries and customer service as well as sales. There's a big learning curve to this business, so it will take a bit of time for her to fully ramp up. But she has excellent fashion sense (far better than I do) and a younger vibe. She's been around fine furniture all her life, and just got her own first Hancock and Moore piece a few months ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-5221.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	13969
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: My Daughter Sarah is now working at The Keeping Room (Part time)

Congratulations to both of you and welcome to Sarah!! I’m sure her grandma is looking down from heaven and smiling to see her business stay in the family for potentially another generation. Very happy for your family!