Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! At our store, my son Alex came up from Richmond with his Girlfriend and we did the turkey day, then today went to the National Portrait Gallery then across the street to watch the Washington Capitals play hockey against the Calgary Flames, then stopped for dinner on the way home so Mrs Collie did not have to cook tonight. Sarah travelled with her husband to the in-laws in Charlottesville, we missed her at our home but when they get married you have to share and split holidays.

We are thankful for YOUR support and business all these years, and will continue to work to give you the best pricing and best service possible. It's been a bit of a struggle to not raise our prices after everything has gone up so much in the past year, but we are (so far) keeping the margins the same as they were pre-covid. After 36 years in business, there is not much we haven't seen or done in this industry, or times we haven't weathered. My daughter Sarah brings new ideas to the store, and I am grateful to have her join me in the business. Hopefully she will like it as much as I do.
    Last edited by drcollie; 11-26-2022 at 12:58 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to your family! We are so grateful for this forum and your advice over the past few years - and will be enjoying our holidays this year for the very first time on beautiful, quality furniture -watching football, hockey and soccer and chilling with family from the comfort of TK sofas and H&M chairs is truly a joy worth waiting for!