Thread: Puddling

Default Puddling

We purchased two H&M Your Recliners and have had them only four months. We started seeing puddling of the leather rather quickly. The leather is Nirvana Latte, and our bottom cushion is 21 oz. Please see photo and let me know is this normal puddling on our recliner?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12D6623F-DEDC-4C81-9A10-CC9FEC71313E.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	13996

Default Re: Puddling

Yes it is, however I would suggest you re-set the cushions. Pull out the seat casing and set it aside. Access the zipper on the bottom of the back cushion AFTER you fully recline the chair. Then take your hand/arm and push around the fiber fill to reset the top. Myself, I would pull it all the way out, fluff and re-stuff, but you way not want to do that, it's more work, but will give you the best results. Then fluff up the seat casing and reinstall.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Puddling

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Yes it is, however I would suggest you re-set the cushions. Pull out the seat casing and set it aside. Access the zipper on the bottom of the back cushion AFTER you fully recline the chair. Then take your hand/arm and push around the fiber fill to reset the top. Myself, I would pull it all the way out, fluff and re-stuff, but you way not want to do that, it's more work, but will give you the best results. Then fluff up the seat casing and reinstall.
    Thank you very much for your advice.