This has been one of the most exhausting weeks in the store in recent memory. So much new furniture arrived (both for stock and customers) that I have been working unloading trucks since Monday. Four days of heavy lifting in very humid weather has wiped me out physically. The last piece of the day was a 355 lb Jonathan Charles Console/Wine Buffet that myself and one of my delivery guys could barely get in the store. So heavy, but it's a very cool piece. There has been no time for emails or to work on anything other than actual freight so Sarah has been doing much of that the past few days. The good news is we have at least (25) new items in the store as floor models that are ready to go - the store is packed. Need some pieces for the Fall? We have pretty good selection on in-stock items so no need to wait 6 months on ordering something. The bad news is at age 67, I can't do this much longer - the heavy lifting is a young man's job. I should have put a freight elevator in the store years ago! Stay tuned for photos of all the new items.