Hello,

I have a beautiful H&M Arlington sofa w/matching chairs, and have discovered yesterday that my cat liked it too but for him it was best used as a litter box. He must have used my Arlington sofa as his litter box a few times, because upon taking the leather casings off I noticed cushions to be soiled in several places. The leather is also stained primarily the back and the sides though. I am furious that this has happened as this is probably the nicest furniture I have at my home. I haven’t murdered the cat yet. I’m afraid he’ll have to live as he is a replacement for a cat that my husband and I have lost due to unsuccessful surgery a year ago. I still have a small glimmer of hope that cat can be retrained, but not a lot of hope for my couch being fixed.

I do not have the receipts from purchase as I have purchased this with the house. Is there anything that can be done to salvage the cushions and the leather. Can H&M replace the cores and repair the leather?
Or have you ever had any experience with this or anyone else having to clean off something like that? And are there any products that you can recommend?
The leather is Columbia Canvas.

In advance, thank you so much for your help. -M