Thread: Upcoming Pieces Available

Default Upcoming Pieces Available

Had a customer cancel a Hancock and Moore # 6246-3 Ava Sofa in leather Angelo Creme, Java Finish. This was ordered Nov 10th, so is 2 months into the 6 month build cycle. You can buy this at the old price, too if interested, - $ 317 less than if ordering one today. Email or call the store if interested, this will probably finish production in May.

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/Produ...il/?SKU=6246-3

We have a Hancock and Moore sectional on order for stock that is in production now and will complete in 30 days or so. This is a Hancock and Moore Your Way Loveseat / Chaise in Deeper Depth so basically a sofa with chaise on the Left Side (as you are facing it). Y41 / Y22. Specs are Tilton Indigo (blue) leather, Java Finish, No nails, Wide Track Arm, Wide Block Foot, Square Box Border Back, Spring Down Seat. Will be sold at the pre-increase price. No changes to the order can be made. It will look similar to this in a blue leather (note - this image is NOT a Hancock and Moore item, it shares the same overall design, however). This is available to ship nationwide at this time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaise.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	14279
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Upcoming Pieces Available

Hey there,

In regards to the measurements of the H&M sectional, do you know what the internal width (seating area) for the loveseat portion of the piece. I see on the your way option sheet that 2” more per arm overall referenced for the the wide track arm option but then for the track arm it's 3" less per arm overall...but what's the starting point (guessing the internal width) to add or subtract these measurements from?

Thanks,

Jason

H&M does not give us exact inside measurements, which vary by the arm style being used. The overall width of this combo (outside) is appx 88" so my estimate is the inside will be around 69" - 71"" on this unit. Rather than trying to guess arm widths, I tend to go with the fact that cushion widths are generally standard at 23" wide, so x 3 + 70" or so.
    Last edited by drcollie; 01-22-2022 at 11:46 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Thank you for breaking that down with the cushion measurement...makes more sense now. Was comparing this couch to the 4716 Sundance...so it's basically the same seating space for each couch. Those seats for the 4717 Sundance must be massive!!

While selecting the deeper seating option in the "Your Way" series doesn't increase the price, are there price differences for arm selection, back type, or base type?

Thanks,

Jason

There are no price differences for the arm/back/leg selections in the Your Way program, only if you select a premium finish for the legs!

Will the deeper seating Y41 / Y22 in Tilton Indigo be shown on the floor when it arrives?

Thanks!

The sectional is slated to be complete in mid March, but it's hard to know when it will actually arrive. It will be going on the floor once it does arrive though!