Sarah and I spent both Saturday and Sunday at the High Point Furniture Market, her first one ever, and the first time I have spent two whole days there. We took a lot of photos, and talked to a lot of people taking far more time than my usual one day trips. That means we have a lot to tell you about and will do in posts over the next one to two weeks as time allows.

The Market is so huge, and so vast, that I would estimate we covered only 5% of it in two days. Just got back at 11 pm this evening and we walked 5.3 miles at Market today alone. How Sarah managed to do that in fashion high heeled boots I will never know…lol.

We bought no new lines, though we looked at several. Quite frankly, I think we have some of the best ones in the industry already, and much of what we saw as “new” was either repetitive to what we already carry, just flat out boring, or cheaply made.

Sarah enjoyed talking with professional designers, while I really liked chatting with the people from Moore & Giles leather, who expanded my leather knowledge even further. More on that later.

We also spent nearly two hours talking with Phil Brown, who runs Hancock and Moore day to day. Great stuff, swapping plans and ideas, and I was so comfortable in this Milo Swivel Recliner I almost napped in it. Of course we bought one for the floor. Love the way this sits:

https://www.hancockandmoore.com/Prod...ail?SKU=ML4-PR

More later in the next few days…..