Hello!

We went to a local (1.5hrs away) dealer this past weekend to start looking for a new sectional sofa. We really want a 3 cushion sofa portion and a cuddler/wedge on the end with a rounded arm for leaning (layout photo attached)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220531_173431.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	14655. We prefer a 22-23" seat cushion depth.

The sofa we liked and left with a quote in hand is the only model in the store that met our rounded arm/cuddler/cushion depth requirements. It's a Temple Tailor Made.

The problem with comparison shopping when you live rurally is that you make take an entire day to travel to a store to find out they don't have what you're looking for, or the quality is not in line with what you had hoped.

What are some brands I should search that are in the Flexsteel to Tailor Made quality range? If I know some brands in the same range I may be able to figure out if they even have models to meet our requirements online, then if there is a dealer within a reasonable drive. Our tastes are pretty traditional (you could call them boring), and we're looking for (decent) fabric for the upholstery.

I understand that Flexsteel and Tailor Made are in different categories, but that would be our low end of quality requirements to what expect to be able to afford for quality on the high end. We'd like to keep the cost under $5k.

Thank you for any suggestions you can provide!