Thread: Jonathon Charles Sideboard Questions

Default Jonathon Charles Sideboard Questions

I saw this Jonathon Charles Sideboard at a local(ish) retailer on sale for $2388. It's listed online as item 491025-dtm.

We have a specific size need for our space and this meets both our size requirement and my husband's desire for a more rustic style and my preference for more classic, simple designs.

I've never owned anything from JC, my only experience with the brand is reading things about them here. It seems a solid line for our family's needs/budget. I wanted to check on this Casual Accents line. Is this the "Medium Driftwood" color on their website? It looks darker than the one shown on their website, but could just be a photography thing. Is it good quality for family room use? Is the price a good deal for this item? Is this a line they still carry or is it discontinued? I'm looking for something we can get possibly a matching one down the road for the other side of the fireplace.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	14780

Default Re: Jonathon Charles Sideboard Questions

Jonathan Charles is a great manufacturer. Their furniture is well made and we have been pleased with the quality of every piece that has come through The Keeping Room. Their pieces should last you a very long time and they are definitely a line I would put in my own home.

The #491025-DTM Medium Driftwood Four Door Credenza is still current and is in stock.

It's hard to tell exact colors off of website photos, but yes, that piece is in the Medium Driftwood finish. I would say the photo you shared is a more accurate photo of the finish color in real life than the one on the JC website (based on my monitor settings).

All of the pieces in the Casual Accents portfolio were designed to work together and have complimentary finishes.

The price that the piece is listed at at your local dealer is fair, but it will likely be more to order a matching one due to freight increases, industry wide price increases, etc.

Hope this helps!