Thread: Hooker Eisley Power Recliner ZERO GRAVITY with Power Headrest and Lumbar

Default Hooker Eisley Power Recliner ZERO GRAVITY with Power Headrest and Lumbar

Hooker model # RC602-PHZL-049 Zero Gravity Recliner with Power Recline, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar.

This is the first one we have had in the store of a Zero Gravity Recliner. What does Zero Gravity mean? The Recliner will go flat out and then some, elevating your feet above your heart. How many times has a doctor told you to do that - elevate your legs above your heart? (sprained ankle, varicose veins, knee injury, etc). How the heck do you do that without stacking four pillows under your feet laying on the sofa? This is how you do it. With the power headrest, you can go all the way flat and even get some elevation to watch TV, but its not all that comfortable for TV watching flat out - but then again what would be unless the TV was on the ceiling?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooker Zero Head up.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	14830

Negatives first. Let's get this out of the way, this is made in China. It is not made to the level of Hancock and Moore, or even Bradington Young. The tailoring, the attention to detail, the absolutely horrid and velcro-attached flap-in-the-back are all classic economy level items. The wide contrast stitch is not to my liking. The headrest pillow is a bit lumpy. But its half the price of those USA-made recliners too.

Name:	xeroback.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	14829

What I like It's REALLY comfortable. I was trying it out and could easily fall asleep in it when way back to almost zero position. The Power lumbar is really nice, too. It's all leather, real leather - not that bi-cast garbage. Mechanism runs smoothly. It's priced at $ 1,814, that's a good deal. They are in stock with three week delivery times. AND....for those of you wanting to get this into a basement or upstairs with tight doorways, it ships in pieces so you can assemble in a room in less than 5 minutes. So many cannot get larger, comfortable recliners into confined spaces, this one you can.

Name:	Hooker apart.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	14831

Name:	Hookerquarterfront.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	14832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hookerside.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	14833

Bottom Line: I like it. As long as you don't expect Hancock and Moore quality in the build, it certainly sits nice and is priced right. And you can actually get one before 2023.

This particular one is in the store and available for purchase as of today.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hooker Eisley Power Recliner ZERO GRAVITY with Power Headrest and Lumbar

Another Hooker Zero Gravity Recliner, this one is sold. Model # RC601-PHSZ-049 Steffen Power Recliner. Many of the same notes apply to this one as well (same price, too) However this unit is more compact and not as roomy as the one above.

Name:	Hooker J1.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	14834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooker J2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	14835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooker J3.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	14836
    Duane Collie

Default Re: Hooker Eisley Power Recliner ZERO GRAVITY with Power Headrest and Lumbar

Well, note to the designers, if you don't have the best H&M quality stitchers, maybe don't make the stitching on a dark leather in white or almost white. Is it available in with darker stitching if ordered? I still hope for an H&M some day, but if I absolutely had too, I might swallow hard if it had darker stitching so it didn't stick out so much.

No, it comes only as shown. There is a brown leather version as well in each model.
    Duane Collie