I was just going over this in the store with a client, and after I ran the numbers I said to myself "You should post this". At the risk of angering H&M management I am going to.

The Town and Country Program is changing very soon, in the next days or weeks (not months). A lot of you won't like the changes, especially the prices. This is the last shot to get in at what I think are deals that are going to go away forever on this brand. And here's the best of them all in the program.

The # 6565-3 Doyle Sofa in Tilton Moose https://www.hancockandmoore.com/Prod...il/?SKU=6565-3

Tilton is a South American pure aniline hide, of of the few in the Program (most are finished leathers) it will come out of the Program when its revised because it had a significant price increase from the tannery. It's also one I happen to like a lot and recommend. The Doyle is also a very comfortable, traditional sofa that is a good seller for us.

Before Shipping / Delivery costs, you can buy that sofa for a few more days / weeks at $ 4,106. Once the program changes it will be $ 7,063 in that same leather. That is not a mis-print..it's a whopping $ 2,957 difference! The matching chair and ottoman are similarly priced.

Yes, it still takes 6 to 7 months to build and requires a 50% deposit to order. Please don't ask me when the last day to order is, I don't know. It can happen at any time and once the computers are changed at H&M, that program is fully revised and those prices go away.

Don't say I didn't warn you!