Duane, first of all thank you for all the valuable information regarding furniture construction that you have made available on this site. It has provided me with many hours of reading. I am in the market for a new recliner and was hoping that maybe you could be of some assistance recommending a chair for me. I had a rocker recliner, made by catnapper that was 11 years old and the frame has broken. It was your typical overstuffed plush manual recliner with some sort of fabric that resembled leather with its texture, but was very smooth to the touch and very comfortable for me. I found myself sleeping in this thing more than in my bed. For size, I am 6'2", and weigh anywhere from 225-260 depending on the day. I have been looking at recliners by Bradington Young and Hancock & Moore, due to the high quality reputation that both of these brands have. While looking I noticed that the styling isn't very similar to the massively plush recliners that I had once owned. Forgive me for my lack of proper terminology of different styles, but many of the H&M and B&Y isn't for me. Not a fan of "high legs", or the "short arms". I guess I like a proportionately squarish type chair, but looking for one with a higher back, due to my height. I liked the "Cody", "BlackHawke" and "Austin" style chairs, but don't know if those would be too small for me. One style that I liked from B-Y is the William, which I think would be appropriate for my size but would love your opinion. The other aspect I am looking for opinions on would be the cloth or leather. As I stated above I love to sleep in recliner, but I am concerned that with leather It may make me sweat. Now maybe different grades or types of leather would suit sleeping in much better than others which is where I would like some advice. Or if not, is there a type of fabric that H&M or B-Y offers that would be similar to micro suede and its coziness? I guess trying to figure out fabric type with out seeing or touching is very hard to accomplish via the internet. I usually get brown in color so not too worried about staining. Thank you for your time and if I need to explain myself better let me know and I will try.