I love this chair. Long time readers of the forum will recall I think its the most comfortable chair they make and our floor models never last long. This arrived today after a 10 month wait for inventory and I went to the price book to look and....THEY HAVE DROPPED THIS CHAIR! What????! I can't believe it - were we the only dealer selling this model? I had to call to verify and yes - its no longer in the line, but say they have a few frames left right now if someone wants to order, that's why it will still appear on the web site for now.

The particulars on this one, well - its fully loaded. # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back and # 2062-O Ottoman in Hyde Park Mocha Burnished leather, an Italian pure aniline hide. I hit the options list with this one and it has Nile Croc Burnished on the gimp border, special "I" Stitching all over. BP and BPM nails. Wood finish is Mesa. Because this was ordered in 2021, its about $ 1,000 less that ordering one (of the remaining frames) done the same way. This one will sell at $ 6,269 for both pieces with all the custom work on it.

And its a really handsome chair, too. Come in the store today and your eyes will be drawn right to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	west2.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	15013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	west1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	177.9 KB 
ID:	15014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	west3.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	15015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	west4.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	15016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	west5.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	15017