Thread: Hancock & Moore # 5831-3 Ricki Sofa in Kismet Pewter

Default Hancock & Moore # 5831-3 Ricki Sofa in Kismet Pewter

Just arrived and available, placed in the store this morning. The # 5831-3 Ricki sofa is our # 1 selling frame because of its roomy interior, clean lines, a size that fits well in most homes, and finally, Hancock and Moore world-class quality at an aggressive price point when in the Town and Country promotion. This is the last one we will have in Kismet Pewter at this price ($ 4,099), this was a Town and County Leather and has been changed out in that Promotional Program for a less costly hide (Silas Silver). Wood finish is Metropolitan. This piece was ordered several price increases ago in 2021.

While you can still buy a Ricki Sofa in Kismet leather, this South American hide is now a GR 3 and subsequent orders would be priced at $ 7,308 for this same sofa as you see in the photo. Truly the last chance to get one in Kismet at this price. One Only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricki1.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	15075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ricki2.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	15076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ricki3.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	15077
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 5831-3 Ricki Sofa in Kismet Pewter

I'm so excited and can't wait until my Ricki in the same color comes in. I'm so glad I ordered it when I did.

The new replacement leather for this color doesn't look nearly as nice as Kismet Pewter, I saw it at the H&M Showroom. You'll love the one you have on order, its nice.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    The new replacement leather for this color doesn't look nearly as nice as Kismet Pewter, I saw it at the H&M Showroom. You'll love the one you have on order, its nice.
    I know I will for sure and can't wait for the Ghent recliner as well in Juno Oyster. I love both of those colors so much. I'm so thankful that I ran across this site on my search for furniture. You and your daughter have offered for free valuable and honest advice. I would never have even imagined that I would be getting Hancock & Moore furniture in my humble home and honestly had never heard of it until I ran across this site. I do a lot of research on practically everything we buy including right now, toilets, ROFL! Thank you for setting this forum up to educate/share all of your expertise.