My wife always wanted to go to Asheville NC for a visit, so I told her we could go if I can swing into the High Point Market on the way back. I made a very quick trip, only stopping at Sherrill Furniture and Hancock and Moore, we skipped everything else and were there for only four hours total. I took a few photos, but nothing like I normally do. Market traffic was very quiet, but Tuesday was the second to the last day and all the parties are over, so the Tues/Wed days are always more calm and everyone is tired that works the floors from the suppliers.

The good news is there was no mention of price increases, I think all the ones we saw in the past 18 months are finally over, or at least calming down. Delivery times are improving slightly, but still longer at about 5 months for most orders. While I like the Taylor King product, they cannot get under 10 months production time, so I did not go into their showroom and we are going to bring in Sherrill upholstery as their build is comparable in price and quality, and they can deliver in half the time.

A few photos I took in the showrooms

Hancock and Moore 6684-1 Ace Chair, main cover is in Finery Mahogany (GR5), Oak frame (only wood it comes in) with Espresso Finish, Old Gold Nail. "J" Stitch on Seat Cushion. Outarms in Brands Saddle, remainder in Rockbridge Saddle. This is a compact chair that sits well, however I think as shown here its too busy, this would look better in one single leather in my opinion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ace Chair.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	15087

Hancock and Moore CJ6827 Bella Dog Bed Performance Fabric is in Jessica Charles Friendly Sisal (GR E), wood finish is Artifacts. This is 36" W x 15.5" H x 24.25: D, its not as large as it looks in the photo - see the chair leg in the right side of the photo to get a sense of scale. Apparently they took orders for a lot of these, designed by Cory Damen Jenkins. H&M is considering making a larger version as well as they had requests for that during Market. Around $ 2,500 as shown. I know, I know.....demographics

Name:	Dog Bed.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	197.0 KB 
ID:	15088

Hancock and Moore CJ6822-S Giancarlos Barrel Swivel Chair in two variations by Corey Damen Jenkins. One is polished wood veneer on the outside The other is in Jessica Charies Gamercyh-Azure Fabric. Belgian Chocolate wood on both. While the wood back is impressive, I see nothing but headaches in trying to ship this without getting minor wood damage in transit This is a VERY difficult finish to touch up and for that reason I prefer the chair that has the cover on the outside. Its a cleaner design and will be less problematic keeping in presentable condition. This is a compact chair that measures 28.5" H 25.75" W, 32" D, SH 18.5",

Name:	small1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	15089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small2.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	15090

Hancock & Moore # CJ6813-Q Doxon Quilted Wing Chair in Tiburon Pine Leather, Tilden Finish, "A" nail. Those are Dachsunds at the end of the arms. 41" H x 26.25" W x 33.5"D. A very "Pubby" classic wing chair in a midsize configuration.

Name:	dog chair.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	15091