Hello,

A happy new year to everyone, I hope it's a happy, healthy and prosperous one for you all.

OK, my question.

I found a piece of furniture in the shed, left by the previous owners when I bought this house 22 years ago and it's been in the basement ever since. The time has come when I am going to decide what to do with it.

It's a nice solid piece of 'proper' furniture, made from wicker walnut......according to the label. Attached.

Whether it's actually worth restoring, as in the cost to restore vs the value I don't know, but I really like it and believe it would be worth restoring to it's previous glory and I suppose at the end of the day, that's all that really matters. With-in reason of course.

I would like to find out a little more about it though, because I can't find an image of it online, only some bits and pieces about the manufacturer.

Davis Cabinet out of Tennessee manufactured it and the label says it's a Tea Cart Server. I haven't checked to see if it ever had wheels, but I suspect not, it's quite heavy and substantial and not for wheeling around.

I've no idea about the year of manufacture or period it's from.

On the downside, it does have some damage in the form of saw marks which is a shame.

Any thoughts or information would be welcome.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6. Tea Table Manufacturer.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	15294Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5. Tea Table Cuts .jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	179.1 KB 
ID:	15295Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1. Tea Table Front.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	15296Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2. Tea Table Drawers .jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	15297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3. Tea Table Leaf .jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	15298