Not a week goes by when someone asks me "What's your favorite Recliner?" My usual answer is "What I like, may not be what you like, because body types are different and we all have different preferences". I try not to bias a client towards a particular model or maker.

HOWEVER - here it is. I had this customized for my tastes, to replace my not-very-old Hancock and Moore Monaco Recliner in my Family Room. While the Monaco looks great with my pair of French Curve sofas, it lacks lumbar that I would like to have so I ordered this a year ago and it finally arrived.

# 7150 Westwood Recliner in Hyde Park Mocha Burnished, French Pine Wood Finish, BK/BKM Nail trim, custom "I" stitch on the seat cushion, Spring Down Seat, Ultra Down Back. This is what you would call a fully optioned piece and has a price tag to match.

And it sits magnificently, like I knew it would. I brought it to the store, because I'm on the fence on whether to take it home, or sell it. There is nothing wrong with my Monaco, do I really want to spend the money on a new recliner? (Yes I do have to pay for my furniture just like you). So for now, its kinda-sortof available. But it could leave any day and go to my house, so call before you make the drive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Westy1.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	15318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	West2.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	15319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	West3.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	15320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	West4.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	198.0 KB 
ID:	15321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	West5.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	15322