Thread: Rough Sherril pricing

Default Rough Sherril pricing

As mentioned in another post, my wife wants a sectional for our basement. We don't have anything locally in decent brands, but I did find a Sherril dealer about three hours away with some inventory in their showroom we could actually sit on. That dealer has this model and fabric in stock: https://www.sherrillfurniture.com/ca...864-tns?page=1 for $8.5k with an msrp of $12.2k.

I got the impression that Sherril was priced similar to Taylor King and similar quality. Based on some other Taylor King rough pricing I have seen on the forum, I didn't expect this to be this high. Is this reasonable for a Sherril sectional?

Thanks!

Default Re: Rough Sherril pricing

We sell that Sherrill sectional for $ 6,715 for a new unit plus shipping to your location. I don’t know where you live so can’t compute that for you.

Sherrill is a premium brand so we would be similar in Taylor King in price but Sherrill will complete in half the time.

That series fabric has been dropped, so that dealer has an older floor model. The have some remaining Navy and Taupe left in inventory of the Marmount series. But there are other fabrics available of course.

Please do not present our pricing to another dealer. Thanks!
    Last edited by drcollie; 01-29-2023 at 02:19 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Rough Sherril pricing

Duane,

Thanks for the numbers. I appreciate it. I would never use your price at another dealer. I mostly wanted to see if Sherril was in our price range before driving almost four hours to look at the line. I think our next steps will be to visit a large furniture store in Des Moines (owned by Nebraska a Furniture Mart) about two hours away that has good prices and carries both Huntington House and Smith Brothers and see what sits well and my wife likes. I would still like to move our current living room sofa and chairs to the basement and get new furniture upstairs, but I think I am going to be overruled.

Thanks again for your help.