To our surprise, Sherrill Furniture listed us as a Motioncraft Dealer on their website and we got a call from a potential customer on the line. We had no knowledge of it, and as such no information! That was quickly resolved however and now we are set up with Motioncraft properly. They are using UltraMek or Leggitt and Platt mechanisms and based on what I have see in their builds I expect a high quality product. Pricing is more aggressive than Hancock and Moore, but above Bradington Young so it will slot in the middle. We have three recliners for stock on order that was submitted today, so we will see how long it takes for them to arrive (5 months?). These are in their Custom Leather Works promotional program, and all are in the upper tier leathers in the program. The base leathers (Runner) are a bit too processed for my taste, I like the Panhandle series hides even though they increase the price around $ 170 per unit.

We ARE paying attention to pricing - and hear the comments about quality and affordability from you, our customers. However it pays to go slow, so we are only ordering the minimum required three units to see how they stack up in tailoring, quality, and design appearance.

# L5060 in Panhandle P921 Tobac, Brown Mahogany Wood will sell for $ 2,210

# L2510 in Panhandle P952 Ocean, Soho Wood, Black Nickel Nail will sell for $ 2,380

# 44 Series Design Your Own, K44LDMPH (power, articulating headrest), Panhandle P921 Tobac, Black Nickel Nail will sell for $ 2,839

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0551.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	15352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0552.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	15353