Hi Duane and anyone else reading this, had a few emails with Sarah about some benches/ottomans but the one i am needing some help on is a new ottoman to go in front of the 4845 Envelop sofa that will hopefully be here in a few months. I realized the 089 Edgar ottoman at 44in width will be on the small side in front of the envelop having thought about dimensions i would not mind if the edgar ottoman was another 12in or more wider. The sofa i am currently on inside is 69in and the envelop will be 85in. By my math to keep the same proportions i would need a ottoman 16in wider so 60in but seeing how i would not mind one longer then what i have now i am thinking a min of 72in and possibly as big as 80in. Curious your thoughts on the overall size, assuming the 069 campaign can be customized to that length would you also add additional depth? and in genreal would you recomend a different ottoman? Possibly the 024 Plantation or UL6360 craft bench? Lastly any thoughts on a color that would go with the carver acorn? Love the color markle royal but have a feeling that probably wouldnt work on color and probably durability? Would you even consider a capri/markle/carver on a ottoman? or stick with pullup/burnished leathers. I have a feeling i need to stay in the brownish family of leathers but cant help to think outside the box at the blues/gray/light colored leathers. Appreciate any help.

Thanks,