I've been out of the store for the past two weeks, leaving daughter Sarah to run it by herself while her Mother and I were out cruising in the Caribbean on the Celebrity Edge (nicest ship I have ever been on). It was WARM, which was the first requirement for our trip! It felt so good to wear a t-shirt and shorts for 12 days straight....then back into 12 degree cold when we returned. Ugh. Well, at least we are not in Boston.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0963.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	15393

I picked up a bad cold along the way (no surprise on a cruise ship) so I was unable to go in to the store today, but will be there on Tuesday. I took THREE Covid tests - all negative - as my wife was convinced I had more than a cold.

Poor Sarah, we had several pieces of new furniture arrive the past week and all 112 lbs of her can't push that around, especially the dual recliner sofa (ship weight 525lb) but our commercial truckers helped her out and put it in the warehouse for her. This is a very physical business, most don't realize that. But she did an admirable job of taking care of things while I was out.