One of the biggest challenges in buying furniture from out of area is getting it delivered. We have a lot of very hot deals at The Keeping Room, but then...you have to get them in your home. If you live in Virginia/North Carolina / South Carolina, I can recommend Tobin and his men, they run a large box truck with liftgate and they routinely bring items to my store from the North Carolina manufacturers and do the best job of any shipper I have ever had. For example, when a H&M YM90PR sofa was arriving while I was on vacation (535lb) I told Sarah to have them hold it at the terminal, there is no way she could handle that unit and it needed to wait until I got back. Tobin said "No problem, he would take care of it", and he did that unit all by himself on delivery, into the back of our truck. Let me tell you, 535 lb sofas are TOUGH.

I was chatting with Tobin yesterday while we were unloading several pieces of Hancock and Moore, and he said he would do residential jobs from Northern Virginia down to South Carolina. I have no idea of what he would charge, but I suspect it would be reasonable. If interested, send him an email or call him with the specs of what furniture you want moved to your home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	torin.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	15416