I am looking at the Austin Tilt Chair and hoping that someone could confirm some dimensions for me. I have seen the 2038NB Austin High Back, but I'm also considering the smaller 2032NB Austin which I have not seen. H&M's spec book lists the dimensions as:

2038NB
H41" W35.5" D44"
Inside W21" D21"
Seat Height 20.5"

2032NB
H35" W34" D40"
Inside W22" D21"
Seat Height 20"

Though the 2038NB is wider and deeper overall, it indicates that inside seat dimension of the smaller 2032NB is an inch wider (22" vs 21"). Can anyone confirm this to be true? It doesn't seem logical that if the outside dimension of the 2038NB is 1.5" wider that the inside seat dimension would be 1" narrower. I suppose the arm construction could be slightly different, resulting in a thicker arm on the 2038NB, and H&M does indicate that dimensions are approximate.

My wife was born with knees that are closer to the ground than the average person's (she is shorth), so she prefers a chair that has a lower seat height. Based upon the specs it seems the 2032NB might be slightly more comfortable for her given the lower seat height listed. I just found it odd that the inside seat width was also an inch wider on the smaller chair.