As usual, I spent a lot of time at H&M's wonderful showroom, trying to take in all the new pieces and new leathers. I took a lot of photos and saw some very nice new pieces. This time I took a serious camera, my Nikon D7000 and shot with a wide-angle lens, so hopefully the pictures will come out well. Most pieces I took just one photo of and the description tag. These have the full specs of each piece, and pay no mind to the price tags, those are MSRP and no one sells anywhere close to that.

H&M makes me feel like a member of the family when I'd there, so I do tend to get bogged down a bit visiting, but its a good bog! OK, besides the new frames there are new leathers, all from Italy. H&M seems to be moving away from Pacific Rim hides based on customer's preference to not have Chinese leathers as much as in the past. I really like some of the new leathers and they had heavy use of Piazza (Italian, GR 2) on a lot of pieces. I did take photos of the new leathers and will post them here. Its going to be a while before these are sampled to the dealers, though I have small 2" x 3" samples of each one that I was able to bring back to the store.

I have a lot of photos to post, and can't do it in one sitting. Check back often over the upcoming days and there will likely be some added.

No word or buzz on price increases....