Hi Duane,

My husband spoke with you this afternoon (yesterday too) - I'm hoping to put a sofa & loveseat order in with you soon -hopefully this weekend to take advantage of your black friday specials, and to ease my husband's misery as I'm making him crazy

I'm sure you've taken many, many phone calls these last few days, so to refresh your memory I'm strongly considering purchasing the Sundance sofa (4716) and loveseat in the promotional leather (Portfolio Tobacco). The (very valid) issue you raised today with my husband is that my room is on the smallish side 13x17 and these two pieces may be too big for the room.

The other sofa that I really like is the rugby sofa (5261). Of course, I'd have to go with a custom loveseat as I see H&M doesn't make one standard. Again, not a small sofa- but I'm sure you're getting a feeling for what I like - comfy with a lot of style.

I'm attaching the layout of my room. If you could take a quick look and give me your opinion on both the Sundance & Rugby pieces, I'd be very grateful. I'm also open to your suggestions. The structure on the left wall is a to-the-ceiling stone fireplace, the tv armoire which we'd like to keep is opposite the sofa, and the "wall" behind the loveseat is not really a wall, but totally open to the rest of the house, specifically our kitchen. You'll notice 2 chairs in the room as well- they'll come later after I see how much 'space' the sofa & loveseat take up in the room.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	family room layout.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	3140

Thanks so much for your time.
Happy Thanksgiving!