Duane, thanks so much for the recommendations after viewing my pics of the great room. I have now refocused my search for a sofa, recliner, swivel chair & possibly ottoman. While I love the Rugby you recommended, I was really wanting a sofa with round arms, thinking it would be more comfortable, since I tend to lean on or lay my head on the arm. I love the rustic look of the Blackhawk recliner, but unfortunately doesn't have any matching pieces. After looking at pics of the H&M sofas I thinking maybe the Settlement, Lynn or City sofas look kinda close (just the arms) My question is I really love the look of the stitching down the back cushion, arm and sides of the Blackhawk, I know anything is possible with H&M, and they could do the stitching, just don't know if any of the sofas would be close enough in looks to go though the extra $ it would cost. My question is: Is there a sofa in your opinion that will look good with and match the Blackhawk? Also how much extra would it be to add the stitching if there is one that is close in looks. As always thanks for all the hard work you put into this forum. P.S. I also know better that to discuss politics but have slipped and experienced the same reaction as you with the ladies. The rule in this house when we have family get-togethers NO POLITICS, that way we all get along and have a good time!! God Bless all those who have fought for our freedom, so we can all vote for who we want!!