I'm going to ask YOU - the forum members - to help me out here. I recently sold my floor model of my H&M # 2038NB High Back Tilt Chair with Ottoman in Town and Country Married Cover, Cavalier Oxblood. Since this is probably the most comfortable chair that H&M makes of all their frames, I always keep one on the floor. Now, I can re-order in the promotional leathers and keep the chair and ottoman price in the mid $ 2K for the set if I do so. However, I'd kind of like to bring it in with GR 4 Capri Butternut on it - which is just about the perfect hide for the ultimate comfort chair. However that will make the combo in the mid $ 3K price range, another $ 1K or a even little more. Now, we all know what looks and feels nice on the chair - the Capri. But the question becomes:

"Would you as a consumer walking in the store be 'turned off' by the price tag in Capri? Would you rather see the less costly leather and then upgrade off the swatch to order?"

I only have room to floor one unit for display. Looking for your feedback to help me decide!