Hi guys. Brand new here and hoping I can gain some insight. I am looking to purchase family room furniture for a house we recently bought. I liked and planned on buying Broyhills "Larissa". Then I went around to a couple other furniture shops and both (owned by different people) said they don't carry Broyhill because the quality has gone down and there's problems with the warehouse/manufacturing. I don't want to buy something that is going to look old and worn or have problems within a few years. Can anyone opine on the quality of Broyhill?

Both places have recommended Lane, but in googling I found that Lane appears to be on par with Broyhill? Further online looking and I do like the Henredon Fireside, but I'm unsure if it will fit in the budget. I've seen online pricing vary wildly and I will probably have to visit a store that sells it to see what price I'm really looking at.

Any recommendations/insight would be welcomed. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg because we have other house expenses, however I don't want to go too cheap and regret it within a few years. I feel like I'm back to square one in my furniture search. Any info is greatly appreciated! In the meantime, I'll lurk around a little more to see what info I can find on these boards. Thanks!